Our new Dog101 Design range collars are for the dogs that want to dress to impress and not be naked when they go out. The silver metal side clip buckle is your clear choice for premium products. Each 50mm collar is felt lined for comfort. Prime quality material and finish will give your collar the required strength and the mirror like finish. One-hand closing and opening of the buckle is a snap! The buckle has rounded edges and a slight bend. Its Break load is 260kg. No collar should be relied upon for control. Our 50mm range have matching 1.5m leads available in either black or silver snap to match your collar. The Sublimed Webbing is from limited suppliers so is unique in the way we use it for our collars. The 50mm range comes in 3 sizes each the same across all buckle styles. For under 30cm check out the Puppy and Small Dog Range.
Medium – 30cm -> 43cm
Large – 43cm -> 55cm
Ex Large – 55cm -> 67cm
- The value expresses when the product breaks.
- The testing device is not certified/calibrated and the data is only indicative.
- We usually use 2-3 pieces for each test. The difference between the pieces can be up to 20 %, depending on the specific material. For example, steel products have smaller differences than zinc die-casted products.
- In tests, the tear-breaking strength is measured by direct pull. In practice, however, the tensile forces on the collars are halved. When selecting, then, you can actually count on nominal breaking strength doubled. Applies only to buckles and slides used on collars.
- The safe working load (SWL) you can count like 1/10 of breaking load. So if you need a snap hook for a 25 kg dog you have to search for a breaking load above 250 kg.