Foster Dog Training and for Classes done before November 2019
As of November 2019 terms changed. Any dog prior to this date can still join as per previous terms with Foster rescue dogs. This is done via Dogtrainingforcharity Ltd (Not for Profit) – This is to help reinforce behaviors and socializing for the dogs and humans. There are a few conditions – As classes are kept to a maximum of 6 dogs to keep prices very low the not for profit needs to remain viable. To do this, access to the classes for free will only be if there is room in that class. All class enrollment dates for paying clients will cut off 2 days prior to the start of the classes. Any spots left will be for this training.
Terms are –
- You had done the course prior to November 2019 – anyone after this date is done thru the subscription app.
- You will be added up to 2 days prior to the start of the class.
- If the class is already full the trainer will contact you to suggest another class.
- If there are no paying clients in that class Dogtrainingforcharity Ltd will not run it as it then costs the not for profit money to run it.
- It will be assumed you still agree with all terms and conditions relating to being allowed to attend one of the classes as stated HERE
If you wish to join one of these classes then please send the required details below. It will be a first in – first serve basis. If you don’t hear from a trainer by the day before please email Freemembertraining@dogtraining101.com.au so we can follow up.